Welcome to our new website! Please be patient as we continue to make improvements.
The Golden Belt Cooperative Association Inc. is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. The Station is also open on Saturdays from 8:00am to 12:00pm. We buy grain while the markets are open - Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 1:15pm. Our partnership with Comark Equity Alliance expands the producer's options for grain marketing including our offer sheet. We are happy to serve your agricultural needs!
Ellis, Kansas (67637)
- Cotton Prices Climb As Hopes Dry Up for a Bountiful Crop in West Texas
- As Brazil’s Coronavirus Aid Dries Up, Dairy Demand Tumbles
- Old-Crop Corn Tops $6, New-Crop Bids Reach $5: Can These Prices Last?
- Trimble, Horsch partner to develop autonomous solution
- PepsiCo announces 2030 goal to scale regenerative farming practices across 7 million acres
- Syngenta receives EPA approval for Trebuset Cereals seed treatment
- If you took a survey...
- Pro Farmer's First Thing Today: Chinese Soybean Imports, Russia Bans Biden Cabinet Members and More
- Calls for rural broadband and climate mitigation as pandemic aid hits $24 billion
- Daily Grain Market Commentary (4.20.21)